The Certain-teed Products Corporation was founded on April 12, 1904 by George M. Brown in St. Louis, Missouri. Its industry is building materials and its headquarters were in St. Louis, Missouri (1904-1923), New York City, New York (1923-1942), Chicago, Illinois (1942-1948), Ardmore, Pennsylvania (1948-1970), Valley Forge, Pennsylvania (1970-2015) and Malvern, Pennsylvania (2015-present).
In 1938, it was acquired by the Celotex Corporation. It merged with the Gustin-Bacon Manufacturing Corporation in 1966 and in 1988, was acquired by Saint-Gobain S.A.
- General Roofing Manufacturing Company (1904-1917)
- Certain-teed Products Corporation (1917-1976)
- CertainTeed Corporation (1976-present)
- Asphalted Sheathing
- "Bestwall" (gypsum wallboard)
- Decorative Plank/Tile Board
- House Paint
- Mineral Surfaced Shingles
- Roofing Paper
- Structural Insulation