The Church & Dwight Company, Inc. was founded in 1846 by Austin Church and John E. Dwight in New York City, New York. Its industry is dental and medical products and its headquarters were New York City, New York (1846-1970), Piscataway, New Jersey (1970-1985) and Princeton, New Jersey (1985-present). In 1896, the firm merged with Church & Company, a business started in 1867 by two sons of Austin Church.
- John Dwight & Company (1846-1896)
- Church Dwight Company (1896-1925)
- Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (1925-present)
- "Arm & Hammer" Baking Soda (1846-present)
- "Cow Brand" Baking Soda (1847-1960)