The Columbus Coated Fabrics Corporation was founded in 1900 by Clayton Dickey in Columbus, Ohio. Its industry was upholstery and tablecloths and its headquarters remained in Columbus, Ohio. In 1961, the company was acquired by the Borden Company. The company shut down its plant in July 2001, and dissolved in 2008.
- Columbus Elastic Waterproofing Company (1900-1902)
- Columbus Oil Cloth Company (1902-1917)
- Columbus-Union Oil Cloth Company (1917-1930)
- Columbus Coated Fabrics Corporation (1930-2008)
- "Wall-Tex" Decorative Wall Canvas