The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company was founded on April 29, 1898 by Frank A. Seiberling in Akron, Ohio. Its industry is tires and its headquarters have remained in Akron, Ohio.
- Goodyear Aircraft Corporation
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company of Canada, Ltd.
- Southwest Cotton Company (1917-1986)
- 3-T Nylon Cord Tires
- All-Weather Tread Tires (Cord, Fabric)
- G-3 All-Weather Tires
- Rib Tread Implement Tires
- Road Lug Truck Tires
- Super-Cushion Tires
- Sure-Grip Tractor Tires
- Super-Sure-Grip Tractor Tires
- S-V Truck Tires
- Wingfoot Tread Tires (Cord, Fabric)
- Double Eagle Battery
- Rubber Horse Shoe