The Interwoven Stocking Company was founded on June 6, 1906 by John W. Mettler in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Its industry was socks and its headquarters were in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The company was closely associated with Interwoven Mills, Inc. (founded 1905) until the two companies were merged in 1937. In 1961 the company was acquired by Kayser-Roth Hosiery, Inc. In 1972, the Interwoven brand was merged with the Esquire Socks brand (called Interwoven/Esquire Socks). Today, Interwoven socks are sold by Kayser-Roth under its Burlington brand.
- Interwoven Stocking Company of Canada, Ltd.
- Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
- Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
- Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Green Castle, Pennsylvania
- Hagerstown, Maryland