The Lambert Pharmacal Company was founded in 1885 by Jordan W. Lambert in St. Louis, Missouri. Its industry was pharmaceuticals and its headquarters remained in St. Louis, Missouri. The Lambert Company was set up in 1926 as a holding company. In 1955, the company merged with Warner-Hudnut, Inc. It was dissolved in 2000 after being acquired by Pfizer, Inc.
The company acquired the razer business of Eversharp, Inc. in 1970.
- Lambert Pharmacal Company (Canada) Ltd. (Toronto, Ontario)
- Lambert Pharmacal Company (Australia) Ltd. (Sydney)
- Parke, Davis & Company (1970-2000)
- Lambert Pharmacal Company (1885-1955)
- Warner-Lambert Pharmaceutical Company (1955-2000)
- "Listerine" Antiseptic (1885-2000) (Sold to Johnson & Johnson in 2006)
- "Listerine" Rub
- "Listerine" Tooth Paste
- "Sloan's" Liniment